1500 - 2500 ლარი
MFSG is a British-Georgian FinTech - payment service provider registered in Georgia. Company mission is to provide reliable and versatile money transfer and payment services to companies and individuals in Georgia. Reaching 100,000 active paying clients by year 2020 is the goal.
Java Developer is responsible for developing specific back-end components for the company core system, as well as APIs for external partners and interfaces. Some experience with front-end development is good, but not a must
- Knowledgeable, resourceful, reliable and self-reliant, fast.
- People skills – any. You can be extrovert or introvert, enjoy working in a team or by yourself. Whatever. Just be good at it.
- Good Learner and Communicator - able to digest and explain ideas/problems to technical and non-technical people (‘chainiks’) alike
- 2+ years' provable experience in IT sphere (show us what you ever did)
- A degree (may be in progress) in Computer or Natural Sciences, certificates of professional trainings
- Knowledge/Experience with the following IT spheres/technologies:
- Must: Java Programming: Java8, Spring, Hibernate
- + Database design and management
- + Front-end application/UI development (Angular.js, React.js)
- + Mobile Application Development (Android)
- Sometimes talk to people
- Salary: 1500-2500 GEL, based on experience
- Health insurance
How to Apply
- Please send your resume to email@example.com, with the words “Java Developer” in the subject line
- The deadline is 20th September 2018
- Early applications are welcome and will be given priority
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
- We support equality and fairness in employment